Dear Family,
I will be home a month from today?!
What!? It half makes me want to gag and half makes me want to shout for joy to
be able to see all you again. Ha ha I know it's bound to be very bittersweet.
Things here in Brockport have been a
bit slow-ish this week but we've seen lots of miracles (as usual, because this
IS the Lord's work afterall ha ha)
Something funny about last P-day:
the elders came shopping with us! Ha ha it was a lot of fun! They didn't go to
Maurices with us but
they did go to Good Will with us and stuff. After we went and played basketball
at the church and I totally got pelted in the face with the basketball. It was
an accident of course and the Elder felt SO BAD but it wasn't his fault. It
pretty much looked like I had a stroke the rest of the day. I had gotten hit in
the mouth so one side of my mouth was swollen and the other wasn't so when I
talked it looked like I was only talking out of one side of my mouth. Ha ha ha!
It was super funny! But all is well now. No permanent damage. :)
We got to watch the CES devotional
last night. SUPER GOOD!! It was all about giving our will to Heavenly Father.
Loved it. Y'all should watch it by clicking here. :) "Yes Sister
Butters!" One of my favorite things he said was "Giving your heart to
Him isn't the end. It's just the beginning. It's something we do every
day." And it's true! Sister Sumsion and I have been talking a lot about
how the only thing we can give Heavenly Father is our agency by choosing to
follow Him every day. Of course it will never repay him for all that He's given
us, but that's not the point. He doesn't expect us to repay Him, He just wants
us to be happy!
Anyway, thanks for all the love and
support! Miss you all times a billion and love you even more. I can't believe I
will be home in a month from today!!
Love,
Sister Butters
They were Minnie Mice for Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment