Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 16, 2012

Dear Family,

I'm officially in my third transfer. How did that happen? That means that I'm done with the 12 week training program and have an extra hour each day to proselyte. Cool, huh?

So the big news on transfers..... drum roll please.... nothing changed! Ha ha for me at least. I'm still in Newark North with Sister Adams! We are so excited to have another transfer together because we know that it will be soooo productive with the extra proselyting time. 


This week has been a week of ups and downs, but overall a good week. I'm just as happy as ever and glad to be a missionary!

I got kind of sick with a cold starting on Friday and lost my voice for parts of Saturday, Sunday and yesterday, but I'm feeling TONS better. Just trying to keep up on the medicine and getting to bed early, even if it is only by a few minutes. It's really cool though because the past few days I will feel sick when I first wake up, but then I feel completely fine while I'm at the sites or out proselyting, but the second we are done for the day I feel sick again. Heavenly Father certainly is taking care of me and making sure I can contribute to His work.



Things at the sites this week have been super busy. We have had so many bus tours! There have been three just while I've been at the sites this week, not even counting all those that have been there on the off shifts. In addition to that, it's been fall break for people all over so we've had tons of families coming too. Busy busy busy! Everyone is here to see the sites and the leaves. It's been really fun though. The past several days at the sites I've been taking tour after tour without even a minute to sit down and catch my breath between them. I like it that way though. I would so much rather it be busy! A lot of the tours I've taken this week have been really awesome ones too.

Anyway, I'm about out of time for this week. Thanks so much for all of the love and support. It is such a comfort to know that I have family and friends that love and support me while I'm out here. You all mean the world to me!

Love you times a billion! I'll try to write a letter too, but I think I'm going to take a nap so I can get completely over the cold.

Love,

Sister Butters


No comments:

Post a Comment